Battery Exide Dryfit Solar S12/130A maintenance-free sealed gel VRLA battery 130 Ah (C100) 12V, 800 IEC cycles
These batteries are especially designed for small to medium performance requirements in leisure and consumer applications. The advantages of the maintenance-free batteries are enhanced by the worldwide high reputation and technical image of the dryfit® gel technology.
Typical applications are weekend and holiday houses without mains supply, street solar stations, information signs, parking meters, wireless emergency phone boxes and other safety equipment power supplies.
Sonnenschein solar batteries are very long-lived, have very good cycling and extremely reliable depth-of-discharge characteristics. They are especially determined for small solar systems (800 cycles at 60 % depth of discharge).
- Excellent cycling performance – 800 cycles at 60% Depth of Discharge C10 (at 20 °C)
- Dryfit Gel – VRLA technology
- Low energy consumption – cost saving
- Robust design – resilient in harsh conditions
- Proof against deep discharge – greater long-term energy delivery
- Completely recyclable – low CO2 footprint
The return of used batteries is mandatory while their disposal in the municipal waste is prohibited by the law. Batteries contain heavy metals which cause damage to both human health and environment.
Please also refer to “Battery Recycling” under “Sales Service”.
Article No 101813