60 A charge current, 12/24/48 VDC, 150 Voc, 10 mA self consumption, IP43
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, this ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest
by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be
present on the power-voltage curve.
Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the
optimum MPP. The innovative SmartSolar algorithm will always maximize energy
harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
The charge algorithm is fully programmable with eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch. It includes over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. The internal temperature sensor compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
The wireless Bluetooth solution to set-up, monitor and update the controller using Apple and Android smartphones, tablets or other devices.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Extensive electronic protection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Bluetooth Smart built-in: dongle not needed
- Remote on-off
- Programmable relay
Article No 321580