30A charge regulator, MPPT algorithm with 12/24/48V autodetect, LCD graphic display and RS485 interface, two independent MPP inputs
The new Western WRM completes the Western MPPT charge controller range. WMarine and WRM can be used either in small or big systems for domestic and industrial use and for telecommunication systems. They control the current of PV modules with PWM recharge and the battery discharge in case of deep discharge of the battery.
- Different configurations possible:
- load always on
- load on only during the day
- load on only during the night
- load on during the night
- Can be programmed for a total number of hours from 1 to 16.
- WMarine model charges batteries independent of whether the module voltage is lower or higher than the battery voltage.
Article No 321532